This stunning four-story Mediterranean style home, located in The University Park Historic District, sits on a beautifully landscaped double lot. In the main level, the home has an open concept kitchen that has been upgraded with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a spacious pantry. Located on the main level as well, you will find ample living room with a fireplace, a relaxing sunroom, and an additional room that can be used as an office or library. You will also find a family room with yet another fireplace. This family room opens up to a private oasis with a large patio, grilling area, wood-burning fire pit, fruit trees, a lush lawn with an installed sprinkler system, warm lighting facade, and outdoor lighting. The pleasantness of this outdoor space allows you to make your evening entertainment more enjoyable. In the upstairs level of this beautiful home, you will find four bedrooms that are illuminated with an abundance of natural light, including the master bedroom. One of the best characteristics of the master bedroom is the private fireplace in addition to a large master bathroom, walk-in closet, and a romantic balcony. Sip some wine and relax while you enjoy a nice sunset from the balcony of this room! In the lower level of this home, you will find a full-finished basement with plenty of living space, a laundry room, and a full bathroom. Also, the home has a two-car detached garage and additional space to park four or more vehicles in the driveway. The convenient location of this home allows for an easy commute to DC and fast access to the Capital Beltway, Metro stations and a less than five-minute commute to the University of Maryland and the Riverdale MARC Station to Camden Yards. Finally, some of the nearby public amenities are playgrounds, biking trails, lakes, rivers, restaurants, and shopping centers. University Park has been listed as one of "The Best Places To Live in Prince George's County," by Washingtonian Magazine and NICHE. Stop searching, you have found yourself a forever home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,858 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Masonry, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)